The Official Seminerds Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible

2 posters

Go down

Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible Empty Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible

Post by Gamefactory123 10/16/2015, 2:53 pm

Alright. So. It's sixth period at Challenger Middle School. All of a sudden a zombie apocalypse happens. While it is happening, I am sending a pass to you, Brandon.

Last edited by Gamefactory123 on 10/16/2015, 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gamefactory123
Gamefactory123

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible Empty Re: Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible

Post by TrulyTerrible 10/16/2015, 3:11 pm

I sit in class, bored by the usual online assignments. I look to my group partners, looking annoyed. "This makes no sense! I don't know what the differences between 2008 and 2015 are! Even if I did, I don't think this text would be very different now!" I sink my face into my hands. Why did I have to choose contextualization as my topic?

Ignoring my group's scoldings, I look around, desperate for something interesting to happen.

Oh the irony.
TrulyTerrible
TrulyTerrible

Back to top Go down

Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible Empty Re: Apocalypse Roleplay 1-on-1, Me and TrulyTerrible

Post by Gamefactory123 10/16/2015, 3:40 pm

"I'll be sending this pass, ok?" I say awkwardly to Mrs. Yap as I stand up from my desk. "Ok, go, go, now." she replies, waving me off with her hand. Well, 102 is pretty close. That's Ms. Van Orden's room, isn't it?

I run/speedwalk out the door and down the wall-less corridor, opening the door marked 102. Silently, I walk around the tables toward the teacher's desk, as to not 'awaken' them. All of a sudden, one of them spot me. One little whisper of 'Sam' becomes a whole chorus of 'Sam'. "Pet him!" Kathleen yells to Rei-Ann, who immediately jumps out of her seat toward my face. I run, and make it to Ms. Van Orden. I hold out the pass to her, and she takes it. "Heey, Sam!" she greets, smiling.

I do a little wave, hopefully not blushing. "So, how are ya doing? Good? How's your progamming?" she asks. "Good," I reply meekly. "Ok, ok. You can go now." As I walk back out the door (dodging Francis in the process), I hear Ms. Van Orden call, "Brandon?" before the door closes shut. I run back to my desk and pick up my book, Requiem, reading thoroughly.

Meanwhile, a peculiar figure appears at the front gate. Ms. Edmonson sees the pale man and walks up to him. "You would need to go through the front office, unless you're waiting here." she says, before the man growls, punching the gate. She turns on the walkie talkie; "Mr. Richie, we have a problem at the front gate, can you please come over and-" the radio falls out of her hand as she is grabbed by the foot and pulled back. She screams. Ms. Yap ignores it, as she knew that Sam screamed a lot. The nurse's office was also closed, as the nurse was 'sick'.

Mr. Richie comes and finds that Ms. Edmonson is already dead. Wide-eyed, he fumbles for his for his radio and tells the office to call the ambulance, police, and put the school in lockdown.
Gamefactory123
Gamefactory123

Back to top Go down

Post by TrulyTerrible 10/16/2015, 3:59 pm

I stare at the pass as the teacher hands it to me. Though I remain with my bored expression, I jump for joy mentally.

I turn off my netbook, grab my backpack, and barely manage to keep myself from racing out of that room as fast as possible. I slow myself down and instead walk as calmly as I can. As I open the door and begin my route, however, I notice a staff member being...  being... oh no...

being eaten.

Immediately, I run back to Mrs. Van Orden's classroom and, through a series of loud mutterings, I signal outside in great panic.
TrulyTerrible
TrulyTerrible

Back to top Go down

Post by Gamefactory123 10/17/2015, 1:43 am

The bell continues for a very long time, signaling a lockdown. Mrs. Yap closes all the windows and I jump inside my backpack crawl under the desk, wondering what was going on.

Ms. Edmonson's dead body suddenly jolts, as if having seizures. Mr. Richie falls back, cracking his already age-beaten spine. He gives a shout of pain and fear as Ms. Edmonson, blood dripping from a large gouge near her Achilles's heel, slowly stands up and roars, jumping with insane strength at Mr. Richie. He screams as he is slowly torn apart and meets the same fate as Ms. Edmonson.

"What's goi-" I begin to ask, before Mrs. Yap shushes me with a hard glare. I cover my ears to block the horrible sounds coming from outside. It's just like a zombie movie! I ironically think to myself.
Gamefactory123
Gamefactory123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down